9 months ago
Morson has an opportunity for an initial 6 months contract to work for a Major Aerospace Company in Yeovil, Somerset.
To deliver a full range of responsive, customer focused goods and services which:
- Existing customers recognise as excellent and therefore wish to deal with us over a widening range of support services as their preferred supplier.
- For potential customers will be a positive discriminator in procurement decisions relating to our products.
- Provide turnover and growth as a result of excellent performance, through innovation of products, business processes and people.
To create a Customer Support capability which:
- Is dedicated to customer satisfaction at all levels.
- Is committed to continuous performance improvement at all levels
- Has developed an effective, responsible customer support organisation, perceived as excellent by our customers.
- Has in place effective and efficient business processes designed to deliver company business plan requirements.
- Has in place imaginative and successful product and technology developments.
- Has a sound relationship, partnership and understanding with our suppliers and customers.
- Has developed a highly trained, effective and motivated workforce.
To offer, develop and provide, world class, Logistic Support solutions, that meet or exceed our Customer expectations and provide growth opportunities for the Client.
Ideally looking for candidates with a track record in logistic management within an aerospace environment.
Please send Cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details