29 days ago
Morson have an exciting opportunity for a IOS Colocation Officer for one of our Aerospace clients based in Yeovil.
The IOS Colocation Officer will provide a proficient level of Health Safety and Environmental (HS&E) and administration to the IOS teams to ensure awareness and compliance with company policy.
- Ensure that the BSPOC is made aware of any HS&E deficiencies likely to result in non-compliance with company policy and identify if efficiencies could be made.
- Assist with IOS induction process (forms, equipment, HS&E induction pack, familiarisation of facilities) as required.
- Coordinate and manage HS&E mandatory training in compliance with company requirements and update training records on SAP.
- Ensure personnel have viewed/aware of applicable risk assessments and updates as required.
- Act as Display Screen Equipment Assessor and conduct reviews as required.
- Conduct monthly audit inspections within IOS locations and liaise with IOS HS&E Reps to assist with quarterly audit returns.
- Conduct annual IOS Department Programme Review mandatory checklists as required by the clients Core Instruction ISO 17.02.
- Act as point of contact for HS&E issues/maintenance requests (defective lighting, heating, etc) ensuring timely rectification.
- Monitor HS&E Boards to ensure pertinent up to date information displayed.
- Monitor and order stationery as required for IOS.
- Producing briefings and presentation material for use internally and externally.
- Represent the IOS team at meetings as required.
- Manage the clerical and administrative duties within the department to ensure they are covered as required.
- Co-ordinate the training requirements for the IOS project team;
- Co-ordinate the diaries of the Head of Departments.
- Co-ordinate and organise travel for IOS project team members;
- Compile, check, assist with travel expense claims and act as the Concur administrator for IOS team members.
- Prepare, check and distribute external communications to project team;
- Assist departmental personnel in clerical and administrative activities as workload demands;
- Establish and maintain the IOS Service Management department electronic filing system and to set-up control access to the data