about 2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an IOS Capability Officer to join one of our leading Aerospace clients in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, ongoing contract position to within the Apache IOS Service Management Organisation.
You will be responsible for supporting the Capability Manager in project managing out of scope tasked activities including the introduction of additional scope into the IOS to increase the overall contract value.
- Support the IOS Capability Manager in managing and directing activities that support and reinforce the department efforts in effecting significant change upon product or service capability and quality
- Provide support within managing and delivering out of scope task activities
- You will work closely with stakeholders to satisfy fully the needs and requirements of the business, and to effectively manage the expectations of those stakeholders
- Produce and deliver all continuous improvement reporting requirements both scheduled and ad-hoc
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working within a coordinator position, ideally within an Aerospace or engineering environment
- IT literate including the use of SAP
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skill and communication
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.