about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Inventory Controller to work on the behalf of one of our reputable Aerospace clients based at RNAS Yeovilton.
You will be responsible to control all priority and workshop demands at RNAS Yeovilton for Merlin aircraft, ensuring all checks and controls have been completed IAW working practises before release.
- Operate all IT systems relevant to the role
- Liaise with ASCO, and the Repairable' s Manager, to ensure all 2nd Line assets are reviewed
- Checking the ASCO/PPC awaiting Stores action area in the Air Stores Demand Electronic Record (ASDER) to ensure prompt action of state requests. Operate the replacement to ASDER if required.
- Vet, place and hasten all Merlin manual demands.
- Ensure the daily output of the Priority Progression Cell (PPC) for Merlin aircraft based at RNAS Yeovilton is maintained.
- Provide delivery forecasts
- Act as the point of contact for all aircraft demands for detached Merlin aircraft.
- Hasten and provide delivery forecasts of spares.
- Utilise existing knowledge to enhance and improve the service delivery by conducting continuous improvement evaluation of the availability process.
- Previous logistics experience within an Aerospace/Military environment is essential
- IT literate (SAP desirable)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney Tucker for further information.