Up to £14.50 per hour + 7% shift uplift
4 months ago
The jobholder supports the development and delivery of A400M Material Support Services and is responsible for ensuring within this scope customer satisfaction and contractual performance. In this respect, the jobholder reports to Operations management team and functionally to the Head of Material Support Services UK.
The jobholder is required to support compliance of the organisation with the corresponding regulations.
Organisation units interacting with this position:
* The UK Government as an A400M Customer, and associated UK Authorities, in particular the UK MAA and its auditors, the A400M Project Team/Type Airworthiness Authority of the MOD Defence Equipment and Support organisation (DE&S), and RAF Brize Norton
* A400M Customer Services, the programme management organisation acting as the integrated logistics and support service front office for all A400M customers.
* Industrial parties with which the client is engaged in responding to customer requests and requirements from the UK
* The role of Inventory Controller is fundamental to the operation of the Material Support Facility (MSF) currently under construction, and will be key in supporting the Material Support Services organisation.
* To support the development, deployment and integration of Material Support Services, including the establishment of procedures and processes that align with our regulatory approvals.
* To support the integration and coordination of the material support organisation.
* To support, through the material support and related functions, the operation of the company as an MAA Approved Maintenance Organisation, including support to ensure compliance of the organisation with the corresponding MAA regulations.
* The Inventory controller will be accountable operationally to the operations management team and functionally to the Head of Material Support Services but will also offer support to other senior managers within the Material Support Services organisation.
As an Inventory Controller you will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and competencies, on completion of relevant training to aid progression
- Part 145 awareness
- Logistic or Inventory management experience
- Experience of a customer facing role in either a military or civilian aviation environment
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of a QMS system for logistics operations and regulatory requirements for control of inventory
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills, as part of a multi-task team
- Able to work within a procedural and process driven working environment
- Able to work to deadlines and deliver to high standards
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- Able to demonstrate and maintain standards & practices
- You should be able demonstrate tenacity and drive to ensure Material Support from Central is delivered within the contracted timescales.
- You should be a good team worker with a strong logistical or inventory background who is clearly focused on achieving the input/output whilst at the same time maintaining regulatory integrity.
Part 145 Awareness Training
Reach and Counter Balance Forklift Truck Training
H&SE Awareness Training
Working at Height
SAP Level 1 & 2