13 days ago
To control all priority and workshop demands at RNAS Yeovilton for Merlin aircraft, ensuring all checks and controls have been completed IAW working practises before release. To act as the focal point between, squadrons, departments, ECS, ILOC, detached operations and the SLICT for all priority progression issues at RNAS Yeovilton. To ensure PPC is operated with the Client and MoD SHE requirements fully understood.
- Vetting all priority and State Demands, completing both MoD and Industry Logistics Checks.
- Operate all IT systems relevant to the role, to include SAP, MJDI, CIETP, Oracle, Discoverer MIS, VITAL, Optimiza and Dii.
- Liaise with ASCO, and the Repairables Manager (REPMAN) to ensure all 2nd Line assets are reviewed as a solution prior to the demand being submitted to the SLICT.
- Checking the ASCO/PPC awaiting Stores action area in the Air Stores Demand Electronic Record (ASDER) to ensure prompt action of state requests. Operate the replacement to ASDER if required.
- Ensure ASDER is maintained and updated with the latest supply, transport and invoice information.
- Carry out housekeeping to ensure the ASDER and MJDI demands correspond.
- Vet, place and hasten all Merlin manual demands. .
- Ensure the daily output of the Priority Progression Cell (PPC) for Merlin aircraft based at RNAS Yeovilton is maintained.
- Provide delivery forecasts to ASCO to aid decision making prior to an item being cannibalised.
- Process documentation in support of the cannibalisation process.
- Act as the point of contact for all aircraft demands for detached Merlin aircraft.
- Respond to Management issues from all Integrated Project Teams (IPTs).
- Hasten and provide delivery forecasts of spares for ASDER and priority demands to help planning of future work.
- Work within the Merlin ILOC and establish and maintain strong working relationships with all IMOS Industry Alliance and MoD Stakeholders to deliver the IMOS spares service in direct support of aircraft availability. In particular, the combined Wildcat and Merlin Support Centre, Building 310 complex IOS, SLICT and IMOS resources based at RNAS Culdrose.
- Establish good working relationships with each of the RNAS Yeovilton Merlin Squadrons
- Assist in the sharing of best practices across Squadrons.
- Deputise for the Supply Logistics Lead and ASCO during periods of absence.
- Utilise existing knowledge to enhance and improve the service delivery by conducting continuous improvement evaluation of the availability process.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by Management.