Up to £11.85 per hour + 11.85 PAYE
27 days ago
Responsible for the control, accountability and movement of assets throughout aircraft maintenance servicing from 'Goods Inward' to delivery against schedules. The Inventory Controllers are responsible for the control of spares for the Typhoon a/c undergoing maintenance. They are to ensure that details are recorded for all issues, and remove for access associated spares and process serviceable and unserviceable equipment. Strict control of data input to manual and electronic registers is essential. Accurate and timely data input is essential in this busy and demanding environment, with prioritisation of tasks paramount. This position sits within the Mil Pt 145 gateway and all processes are governed by strict Mil Pt 145 legislation.
* Registration of all assets received or dispatched through the TMF Logistics regulator.
* Physical control of all a/c spares.
* Populate TMF Logs databases, and IMS systems for all transaction activity.
* Resolve or report upwards any potential issues immediately to enable alternative demand solutions.
* Control aircraft spares through regulators and VSU's in accordance with current regulations,
* MJDI Inventory transfers and Maintenix transactions iaw business process.
* A requirement to carry out night shifts is included in the role.
The role holder may be required to carry out additional or alternative tasks from time to time, subject to holding the appropriate qualifications
WORKING HOURS - ON BASE
- 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7.30am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs, 7.30am - 12pm Fri).
- Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks).
- Start and finish times to be agreed with local Line Management, in accordance with local site core hours.
- Lunch break allowance is 30 minutes between 12.30 - 1:00pm (or as agreed with Line Manager). 30 mins will automatically be deducted each working day by the electronic time management system.
- Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
- Candidates should be aware that this position may involve shift work
Nightshift pattern Days: 07:30 till 16:00hrs and Nights: 16:00 to 02:00hrs
To ensure compliance with current legislation specifically Mil Part 145.
2. Day to day movement and accountability of all assets in line with the schedule.
3. Report potential work stops to your management. Control aircraft spares through aircraft regulators in accordance with current regulations.
* Ensure daily tasks are actioned prompty to ensure priorities are met.
* Liaising with Key Internal and External stakeholders.
* Identifying and reporting opportunities and threats through the management construct.
Awareness and knowledge of Mil Pt145 / Pt M regulations
* Understanding / awareness of the RAF Logistics MJDI system (very desirable)
* Knowledge of IMS
* Knowledge of Supply Chain IT systems
* Ensure that output meets the defined business needs in terms of quantity, quality and schedule
* Requirement for close liaison and working with the core engineering and Logistics teams across TyTAN
* Broad understanding of challenges facing TyTAN including Bank of Hours recovery
* Understanding of TyTAN and their role is supporting the contract
* Ability to work independently, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter & Proactive
* Good Time Management
* Good Communication
* IT Literate & numerate
The candidate must have good Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
Communication, Team Working and Motivation are essential
Additional Agency Information
Pay Rate £11.85 PAYE
Computer or DSE Work