Up to £15.00 per hour
25 days ago
The role is required to manage and issue items into TMF and out to the individual track teams to enable the right parts to be in the right place at the right time
WORKING HOURS - ON BASE
- 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7.30am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs, 7.30am - 12pm Fri).
Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks).
- Start and finish times to be agreed with local Line Management, in accordance with local site core hours.
- Lunch break allowance is 30 minutes between 12.30 - 1:00pm (or as agreed with Line Manager). 30 Min's will automatically be deducted each working day by the electronic time management system.
- Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
- Candidates should be aware that this position may involve shift work
Night shift pattern Days: 07:30 till 16:00hrs and Nights: 16:00 to 02:00hrs
Mainteix updates and reporting, MJDI and utilisation, utilisation and management of the Rob system
The candidate must have good Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
Communication, Team Working and Motivation are essential
Pay Rate £15.00 LTD