about 1 month ago
Morson International is looking for Inventory Control and Quality Assurance person for BAE Systems in Scotstoun.
As the ICQA Principal you will be responsible for the AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) system ensuring that data integrity, governance, quality, change, and training are delivered in support of Materials Management and Logistics function and Information Management Technology (IMT) team. The role reports into the Head of Materials Management and Logistics.
- Develop the ERM System in tandem with the SC/IMT stakeholders with a particular emphasis on enhancing the AVEVA Warehouse Management options with a view to de-risking the reliance upon bespoke third party logistics (3PL) systems.
- Supporting, problem solving and training super-users and end users on AVEVA ERM
- Producing reports for the Head of Materials Management and Logistics
- Supporting IMT and Supply Chain with the testing and upgrading of AVEVA ERM.
- Development and continuous improvement of the AVEVA ERM Logistics screens and professional input into future business and global project work.
- Produce and manage the processes for AVEVA ERM within the Business Management tools system.
- Produce system quality and data integrity reports which highlight risks and systems inaccuracies and progress to resolution.
- Manage and govern the annual Count program and any risks to stock integrity involving key stakeholders across several yard and warehouse site location.
- Manage systems data re balancing for Held Off Site (HOS) locations.
- Compliance to all applicable law and legislation relating to health, safety and Environment
- Complying with laws, legislation, regulations, export licensing requirements and ISO Requirements
Your skills and qualifications:
- Extensive experience of AVEVA ERM
- Proven working experience within a Materials Management and Logistics area
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage teams of logistics and warehouse personnel
- Enterprise Resource Planning experience, preferably AVEVA/SAP
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working in the Defence Export Control environment would be beneficial
- Experience in handling Government Furnished Equipment, International at Arms Regulations (ITAR) items is desirable