Up to £35000.00 per annum
29 days ago
We are currently recruiting for an Inventory & Quality Manager role based in Daventry.
Working within a busy Logistics environment based in Daventry, you will be the lead and ambassador for the Inventory team across the site supporting the operations customer service delivery. You will be required to provide accurate resource requirements for all scheduled PI activities and ensure productivity of the staff in your team and under your control are productive. Report to the business on any/all aspects of the stock control where financial implications may occur. Establish excellent working relationships and partnerships, based on an open two way communication style, with operational staff, Operations Manager, Operations Process Leads, Account Managers, Customer Services Team and Finance Team.
* Produce and provide Management reports for differences across every contract.
* Manage from receipt through to conclusion any claim issues.
* Own all ESMS investigations reporting findings to the Operational Management team.
* Ensure accurate and robust reporting is efficiently produced on time and in a number of required formats.
* Following up with investigations on SAP as needed.
* Complete systemic stock adjustments as requested.
* Manage and control all customer count requirements, ensuring processes are optimised and robust.
* Provide all reporting as identified for all customers to the management and finance teams.
* Review stock velocity in all contracts and advise / design warehouse utilisation to the benefit of the team and site.
* Complete staff appraisals, RTW's and reviews as required for your team.
* Provide accurate / daily reporting in multiple WMS systems.
* Manage and control Velocity of stock for all customers.
* Manage the team with regards to PO raising and control for the Daventry site.
* Acting as a team lead for all month end counts, owning the preparation, execution, follow up investigation and reporting.
Additional adhoc responsibilities:
* Creating the system base for new contracts EG Racking setup, restrictions and block stacks.
* Create and maintain control for damages on site (Internal & external).
* Training and development of existing & new team members.
* Control BIA requests from Customers & internal CS /Op's teams.
* Complete all stock moves as requested by the business.
* Be proactive in seeking additional personal training or support where necessary.
* Promote and maintain high standards of general housekeeping within the department.
* Working closely with the "Goods In team" to ensure Stock accuracy and timely processing of stock is achieved within Clients SLA's.
* Involvement in key Business Projects and developments for quality control, Inventory Management and supply chain initiatives, working closely with key stakeholders.
* GCSE grade C or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
* First Aid at work
* Fork Lift Truck Licence
* Management qualification