Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our Client is able to offer an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Additonally, to Paris, candidates in Dusseldorf and Dublin would also be considered as long as they are able to travel frequently to France.
With the rapid development of big data, cloud computing, IoT, and AI technologies, the Internet industry not only provides application scenarios for various innovations, but also integrates and builds a new industry ecosystem. The Internet industry has a bright future. With rich experience in communications networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services, our Client is committed to building leading Internet data centers, access, and cloud solutions for Internet customers. You will work as the chief architect of the Internet business development team, responsible for Internet services, architecture design, and solution portfolio planning, share ideas with global Internet peers, industry experts, and scholars to lead the development of the intelligent Internet industry.
- Chief architect for the Internet industry, responsible for the planning, designing, and consulting of top-level services and infrastructure architecture
- Responsible market insights and technology trends of the Internet industry and market opportunities analysis, including the macro market situation, industry policy environment, business development direction, market competition, market space, and requirement priority.
- Responsible for building the consulting capabilities for the business architecture and technical architecture of the Internet industry and planning the ICT architecture and technology evolution roadmap based on the customer strategy, business understanding, and situation analysis.
- Communicate with high-level customers, gain insights into customers pain points, provide business strategies and business model consulting for digital transformation, specify digital transformation strategies, and design implementation paths.
- Build the technical influence of solutions in the Internet industry, participate in the development of industry standards, connect customers and ecosystem partners, build an Internet ecosystem, and lead the development direction of the Internet industry.
- Participate in global exhibitions, forums, and marketing activities as a speaker, delivering our Clients business values, and building their global influence.
- Bachelor's degree or above in IT, computer science, or telecommunications
- At least 10 years of experience in the Internet or similar industry.
- Extensive experience in Internet industry research and deep understanding of Internet market development, business direction, technology evolution, and ecosystems
- Have relevant business and technical experience in a datacenter field, have experience in service architecture, IT architecture design, or O&M, and be familiar with datacenter facilities and network infrastructure.
- Have experience and capabilities in high-level communication and global presentation.
- Good adaptability - able to adapt to changing internet scenarios
- Experience in architecture planning and design for a global top OTT or Internet service provider
- A background of overall datacenter architecture design and planning consulting.
- Profound technical experience in multiple fields, such as IT, datacenter network, IP, and optical transmission solutions.