£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + Benefits
18 days ago
I am partnering with a global Financial Services business who are looking to appoint an International Reward Partner.
This role can be based in any UK location but there will be some occasional travel to Manchester, Leeds and London.
To support and advise on the development and execution of reward strategy and activities that support the delivery of business objectives and provide reward consultancy and expertise to specific client groups.
Responsibilities and activities
· Works with the Head of Reward, People Director and their team to provide specialist input and advice and delivery of reward activities to the Global population.
· Contributes to the development and implementation of reward initiatives to support the achievement of business objectives, including pay, non-financial reward, incentives and benefits.
· Works as part of the broader Reward team in the delivery of MU-wide reward projects.
· Influences the strategic development of the reward approach within the UK & Internationally.
· Delivers initiatives that underpin the reward of employees including issues relating to job evaluation, bonuses/incentives (including sales incentives), annual merit award, flexible benefits and salary benchmarking.
· Ensures that operational pay practices reflect best practices, external developments and are of the highest quality.
· Delivers robust end-to-end reward processes and measures their effectiveness and proposes changes to their form where required. This includes basic pay, Staff Bonus and Management Bonus schemes, Sales Incentives Schemes and pay governance.
· Works closely with the People Director, their team and with managers to provide expert advice on reward and compensation issues, including providing detailed reward analysis where required to support advice and guidance.
· Effectively consults, supports and influences the People Team, managers and senior leaders in reward activity, including annual pay and bonus review process, salary benchmarking/job evaluation and variable pay schemes.
· Designs, implements and reviews the correct materials ensuring the most appropriate training and support is given to managers when changes to policy or process are made.
· Manages relationships closely with key partners in all aspects of reward delivery, including UK and Group colleagues, People Operations and any new and existing external partners and suppliers.
· Works with key stakeholders in the business to deliver the best reward programmes, in a strong and capable consultative style.
Candidates must have the below experiance:
This role is being offered on a permanent basis and is paying a base salary of up to £60,000 pa + bonus & benefits.