Up to £30.00 per hour
7 months ago
Title: Internal Recruiter
Duration: 6 months
Hours: Full time
Rate: £30.00 per hour LTD
A new opportunity is available for an Internal Technical Recruiter with our client in Edinburgh.
This key role will provide a direct recruitment service to their UK Electronics business. Our client has a significant resourcing challenge to attract additional key skills to contribute towards the continued success of the business. Although these roles will be based in Edinburgh there is a strong focus across the UK.
You will support and compliment the resourcing team by utilising direct recruitment methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter Seat, various advertising platforms and CV databases providing tailored candidate shortlists based on pre-agreed selection criteria.
You will have a proven track record in sourcing key skill roles within an engineering and manufacturing organisation.
What will you do:
- Source key skill engineering, manufacturing and support roles across the UK
- Raise awareness of the client brand whilst engaging with the passive and active candidate market
- Gather market intel in particular on the markets we operate in and also non-competitor industries
- Source active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building to create strong talent pipelines
- Represent the client and demonstrate the value proposition via candidate interaction
- Conduct initial screen and assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities and overall fit with the role
- Strong drive for both success and excellence, independent self-starter with strong sense for responsibility
Key skills and experience you will bring:
- Strong customer focus
- Attention to detail and strong persistence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business and role requirements
- Extensive experience utilising sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter Seat and adverting platforms and CV access tools is essential
- Previous recruitment experience ideally in a multi-site, multi-discipline organisation is essential.
- The ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of working within the defence or aerospace industry would be preferred
- Up to date knowledge of legislation related to recruitment is essential
- Delivering a high level of candidate experience both internally and externally
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice
- Experienced in recruitment systems
- Demonstrable experience of high volume recruitment
- Ability to work autonomously, equally comfortable working within a wider HR team
- Proactively working closely with the HR Business Partners in assisting to identify and fulfil recruitment requirements
This role can be demanding but a great challenge for an experienced professional recruiter.
Please note the rate advertised is on an LTD basis
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy