Genoa (province), Italy
€25000.00 - €30000.00 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Morson International are partnered with a leading provider of software solutions in to the maritime industry who are looking to on board an Internal Sales Consultant to be based out of La Spezia, Italy
Scope of Position
Internal Sales (IS) is responsible for B2B sales and creating leads for the sales function. Leads should be created from three sectors:
- Existing customers, up sell and cross selling
- New logo's
- Indirect channels
The role is office based and the candidate must be highly proficient in telephone communications and the use of social and electronic media. The majority of leads and responsibilities will be with existing customers so strong experience in telephone customer account management is essential.
- Management of B2B commercial customers.
- Achieve the lead creation and operational sales targets set for the role.
- Maintain a program of structured outbound sales activities to create opportunities and business meetings.
- Work closely with Account Managers to execute demand creation campaigns with their territory.
- Work closely with Business Management to deliver effective demand creation and awareness campaigns into selected markets.
- Be the focal person for following up all inbound and marketing enquiries within the region. Examples are Website hits, marketing events, contacts through social media, phone calls.
- Promote all of my client's products and services. Maintain a deep knowledge of the solutions USP's and client references.
- Maintain good industry knowledge. Understand the main drivers in the market and the strengths and weakness of competitors.
- Record all campaigns and sales activities within the CRM system.
- Take an active role in the sales and marketing team.
- Compliance with all internal policies and operational procedures.
Authorization and Recommendation Levels
As per approved "Authorization Level Matrix".
Communications & Relationships
- Work very effectively in a team environment, having respect and a participate approach when dealing with other team members.
- Encourage a good working relationship with colleagues in different cultures and countries.
Skills & Capabilities
- Results driven. Proven track record in lead creation and appointment setting via telephone and social media
- Track record in up and cross selling
- Past experience in an IT telesales environment
- Capability to develop an excellent knowledge of my client's products
- Knowledge of the Maritime and O&G rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of IT industry standards, and general trends in the hardware and software industry
- 'Can do' attitude, tenacious self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work independently on tasks and assignments
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in language(s) spoken in his/her territory is an advantage.
Tasks & Assignments
- Achievement of lead creation objectives for her/his territory
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales in her/his territory.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management for her/his territory.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International