Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am recruiting for an Internal Sales Manager for my Global Software House.
The role of the Internal Sales Manager will hold full responsibility for B2B sales and creating leads for the sales function. Leads should be created from three sectors:
- Existing customers, up sell and cross selling
- New logo's
- Indirect channels
The role is office based and the candidate must be highly proficient in telephone communications and the use of social and electronic media. The majority of leads and responsibilities will be with existing customers so strong experience in telephone customer account management is essential.
- Management of B2B commercial customers.
- Achieve the lead creation and operational sales targets set for the role.
- Maintain a program of structured outbound sales activities to create opportunities and business meetings.
- Work closely with Account Managers to execute demand creation campaigns with their territory.
- Work closely with Business Management to deliver effective demand creation and awareness campaigns into selected markets.
- Be the focal person for following up all inbound and marketing enquiries within the region. Examples are; Website hits, marketing events, contacts through social media, phone calls.
- Promote all products and services. Maintain a deep knowledge of the solutions USP's and client references.
- Maintain good industry knowledge. Understand the main drivers in the market and the strengths and weakness of competitors.
- Record all campaigns and sales activities within the CRM system.
- Take an active role in the sales and marketing team.
- Compliance with all internal policies and operational procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in lead creation and appointment setting via telephone and social media
- Track record in up and cross selling
- Past experience in an IT tele sales environment
- Capability to develop an excellent knowledge of Software Solutions products
- Knowledge of the Complex Software market is desirable; Maritime and O&G rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of IT industry standards, and general trends in the hardware and software industry
- 'Can do' attitude, tenacious self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work independently on tasks and assignments
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in language(s) spoken in his/her territory is an advantage.