Up to £32000.00 per annum
15 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an Internal Recruitment Partner for a period of 6 months. The purpose of the role is to recruit a volume workforce due to a recent business win.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with hiring managers, to define requirements and prepare job descriptions
* Qualifying and interviewing prospective candidates, via telephone or face-to-face
* Providing thorough interview feedback and application updates the hiring managers
* Ensuring all vacancies are closely managed, with a steady flow of suitable candidates
Key Skills & Requirements:
* The successful candidate will have solid experience in recruitment and competence-based interviewing and possess excellent communication skills.
* Previous experience in an in-house or internal recruitment role.
* Experienced, motivated and personable
* Awareness of best HR and Recruitment practices
* Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong administrative skills and ability to multitask
* Strong interpersonal and organisational skills