£250.00 - £270.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Internal Finishing Manager - Sheffield - Contract
My client are a leading high-rise residential and Student accommodation, new build, main contractor who undertake projects across the UK. We require the services of a Interior Finishing Manager to join the operations team on a student accommodation project in Sheffield city centre.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a high rise, hotel, student accommodation environment, have a proven track record in handing over projects from 2nd to final fix (Snags), dealing with the end client until handover of units.
Candidates will ideally have the following:
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid
- Interior trade background, joinery preferred.
- Available to start immediately.
- IT literate and previous experience in QA software (fieldview - preferred)
- Ability to manage end client and my clients stakeholders whilst sticking to tight deadlines
- Must have a knowledge of Health and safety practices and have an eye for detail.