£450.00 - £495.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Reporting into the head of Internal Communications, Consumer and Group Brand, you'll have experience in internal communications and business partnering. You'll be creative, brilliant at campaign development and execution, a passionate content creator, searching out new ideas and stories that support the company priorities and drive advocacy of their brand. You'll be experienced in advising the best way to land messages, delivering outstanding Group and unit wide campaigns, working across wide range of channels and skilled in creating brilliant communications.
While you'll be comfortable following the direction set by the Head of Internal Communications, you'll always be on the look out to try new things and bring fresh ideas to the table in pursuit of raising the quality of our communications time and again. You're not afraid to challenge when you disagree with something but you're able to do so without creating issues.
You'll also be adept at stakeholder management, able to identify and gather input to ensure your campaigns meet the needs of our audiences. And you'll be experienced at planning campaign execution and measurement to deliver at pace.
You'll know what it's like to deliver brilliant communications to a large audience, working closely with your network in internal comms and the wider business to make sure that what you do lands as well as possible.
* be responsible for delivering brilliant brand campaigns across the Group
* be a brand champion, working to ensure whatever you do protects and promotes our brands
* demonstrate a clear understanding of our brand and IC strategy, bringing it to life in the work that you do
* constantly be on the lookout for new ideas to improve what you and the wider team do and drive advocacy
* Content creation
* Stakeholder management
* Creative problem solving
* Managing agencies and supplier relationships
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 AND ALTHOUGH LOCATION IS LONDON, IT WILL BE REMOTE WORKING FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
DEADLINE FOR CVs IS FRIDAY 19TH MARCH