£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Benefits
3 months ago
I am working exclusively with a large professional services organisation who are looking to recruit an Internal Communications and Engagement Manager which sits as part of the HR team.
The purpose of the Internal Communications function is to inform, enthuse and engage all internal stakeholders and colleagues across the organisation on key business priorities and be a key driver in shaping the internal culture and building an internal community.
It's the responsibility of the Internal Communications & Engagement Manager to provide strategic colleague engagement and manage the production and delivery of planned, engaging, creative and targeted content across all channels to support the business objective to attract, develop and retain the best people. Measuring impact and ensuring continuous improvement is essential, with the aim of ensuring colleagues have the information they need to feel engaged, included and able to do their role effectively.
You will develop multimedia cross-channel content and measure the impact of employee communications and continuously improve our content and channels to engage all colleagues.
- Shape, create and deliver the company's internal communications strategy, in line with our Purpose and Principles and the future culture change needed and deliver short, medium and long-term goals.
- Adapt and modernise the internal communications channels to ensure that the right channels reach all colleagues utilising the right IT and technology, with the support of the Internal Communications Officer and IT Communications Lead.
- Embed a campaign-led approach to ensure communications remain creative and engaging and reaches the intended audience and gets the needed outcome with appropriate measurement to evaluate effectiveness.
- Be solutions-driven and use skills and expertise to solve any potential issues or areas of focus and maximise opportunities.
- Lead on all internal crisis communications, including IT incidents, and develop a robust internal communications crisis strategy.
- Support senior leaders in the business, the CEO and Executive Leadership Team in the shaping of key messages and content.
- Lead on the delivery of the Pulse / Engagement Survey's and work with the HR team to listen, feedback and respond to results.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Team and external partners to improve the organisation's employer brand by promoting a compelling narrative to attract future talent. Manage the Internal Communications Officer and guide them in creating compelling content, looking at new ways of reaching colleagues with continuous improvement in mind.
- Support the Internal Communications team in the delivery of internal engagement events.
- Work across the business and understand and shape all internal communications requirements.
- Support other communications functions, including external communications and stakeholder engagement where needed and take part in the on call out of office rota.
- Lead and develop the Internal Communications team to ensure they reach their full potential and strive for continuous improvement.
This role reports in to the HR Director and sits as part of the HR Leadership Team. The base for this role is Warrington but there is some flexibility to work from home or other sites.
The salary for this role is £50,000-£55,000 pa + bonus and benefits.