Old Trafford, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum
20 days ago
My client is a global provider of maritime asset management software solutions. They develop, deliver and support innovative software solutions and services that make it easier for maritime business to manage their assets more efficiently and safely. They currently have 13 fully owned offices in 11 countries worldwide. With over 12,000 licenses being sold to more than 1,200 companies worldwide.
They are looking to hire an Internal Sales Manager to hold responsibility for B2B sales and creating leads for the sales function. The role is office based and the candidate must be highly proficient in telephone communications and the use of social and electronic media. The majority of leads and responsibilities will be with existing customers so strong experience in telephone customer account management is essential.
- Management of B2B commercial customers.
- Achieve the lead creation and operational sales targets set for the role.
- Maintain a program of structured outbound sales activities to create opportunities and business meetings.
- Work closely with Account Managers to execute demand creation campaigns with their territory.
- Work closely with Business Management to deliver effective demand creation and awareness campaigns into selected markets.
- Be the focal person for following up all inbound and marketing enquiries within the region. Examples are; Website hits, marketing events, contacts through social media, phone calls.
- Promote all of the companies products and services. Maintain a deep knowledge of the solutions USP's and client references.
- Maintain good industry knowledge. Understand the main drivers in the market and the strengths and weakness of competitors.
- Results driven. Proven track record in lead creation and appointment setting via telephone and social media
- Track record in up and cross selling
- Experience in an IT telesales environment
- Capability to develop an excellent knowledge of software products
- Good knowledge of IT industry standards, and general trends in the hardware and software industry
- Knowledge of the Maritime industry is highly desirable.
- Fluency in language(s) spoken in his/her territory is an advantage.