€325.00 - €350.00 per day
28 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Intermediate Quality Consultant to join their team in Strasbourg. This is initially a 6 months contract with the chance of extension. Rate depending on experience.
Please submit your CV no later than 31 July 2019.
- Ensure that all processes related to Quality management are set up and maintained
- Maintain all documentation related to Quality Management
- Support the project team and the customer on all issues related to quality management
- Carrying out quality audits and IT processes quality assessments.
- Quality Webpage SharePoint maintenance:Maintenance of Quality Manuals/Policies and procedures
- Quality Assessment Duties:
- Perform regularly quality assessments
- Maintain e-folders of all quality assessment reports conducted in the agency
- Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) in IT or related field
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience as Quality Consultant or within a similar role
- Proof read communication, documents, draft emails, etc. as needed
- Maintain high level of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to create professional documents and emails
- Run reports & handle special projects as assigned
- Perform Quality related duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager
- Excellent written and spoken English is required
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.