Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£350.00 - £500.00 per day
3 months ago
This is a standalone role reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and working closely with the Finance Team. The successful candidate will apply their knowledge of tax compliance and tax accounting principles to ensure the group meets its UK tax compliance responsibilities.
- You will be an expert in your field and offer solutions to pressing taxation matters. You will be the main point of contact with HMRC.
- You will be a team player, ideally professionally qualified (ACA/CTA), and experience of working in-house within the construction industry would be desirable but is not a prerequisite.
- It is essential that you have significant experience of tax laws and regulations as well as strong accounting skills (FRS 102).
- You will have strong analytical and commercial skills with an excellent attention to detail.
- You will have excellent writing, communication and organisational skills.
- It will be beneficial for applicants to have experience of OneSource accounting software.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Manager to join us at an exciting time as we seek to grow our business building on our remarkable heritage.