Leeds, West Yorkshire
3 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager (Software Specialist) , Contract
Due to the large acquisition in Northern Ireland, We are looking to recruit an Interim Procurement Manager on behalf of our Client, must have proven software procurement experience, to work within the integrations team. This role will play a key part in ensuring a smooth transition of the entire procurement function from the sellers centralised procurement team to the newly formed procurement team.
In order for the newly acquired assets to run effectively, safely and reliably, the effective integration of their current software requirements with any new software requirements post acquisition is vital.
Reporting to the Senior Procurement Manager, the role will be primarily based in either Leeds or South Humber Bank with the potential requirement to travel to the seller's procurement team in Sofia, Bulgaria, and to the acquired businesses in Northern Ireland may be required.
The Interim Procurement Manager will be responsible for:-
* The transition of all software contracts from the seller to EPUKI
* Working with both the Client and asset IT teams to understand procurement needs (both immediate and
* long term) and draft required specifications to deliver agreed business requirements
* Reviewing and documenting the asset's current procurement processes (whilst recognising areas for
* improvement), and where appropriate, alignment with Client processes
* Identifying opportunities for synergies across the Clients portfolio
* Managing existing supplier relationships
* Promoting the role and value of the procurement function
* Operating and maintaining any required systems to support and improve the procurement function (such
* as SAP purchase order coordination and procurement databases, etc.)
* Undertaking any negotiations required to close out existing or new business requirements
* Any other procurement tasks that may be required as a result of the acquisition
* Minimum of 5 years software Procurement experience
* SAP experience
* Ability to draft, negotiate and manage contracts, within complex relationships.
* Understanding of general and contract law, including cybersecurity and all specific software/data protections.
* Team player with an ability to manage complex relationships and matrix teams
* Sense of personal ownership, commitment and accountability
* Able to self-direct and prioritise activities in the context of the business
* A self-motivated individual thriving in a dynamic work environment
* Effective IT and communication skills (verbal & written)
* Able to demonstrate experience of identifying commercial/contract risks and manage accordingly
* The ability to influence and build relationships across multiple sites and locations
* Effective stakeholder engagement and management
* CIPS qualified