Bonus level to be agreed
5 months ago
Job Title: Interim Operations Manager - Beverages (6 months FTC)
Salary: Strong package pertinent to the role + Completion Bonus
Location: Elton, Cheshire
Encirc is unique. From the manufacturing of container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, we're the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service. To lead a 24/7 packaging operation, delivering world class quality to our customers whilst achieving agreed business objectives. To develop the operational team whilst embedding a culture of safety, continuous improvement and engagement.
- Proven ability to develop, manage and motivate high performing multi-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects, successfully resolve highly complex issues and utilise internal network and relationships to reach solutions.
- Experienced in overseeing the operations elements of Sales and Operations Planning processes within a wider integrated planning business culture.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt and lead change and make operational and commercial decisions based on those changes.
- Experience leading multi-functional teams within a 24/7 operation to deliver the business KPIs and plans.
- Experience of establishing and fostering a culture of team work, continuous professional development, inclusion and high performance to enable team members to meet their potential and perform at their best.
- Ability to work in partnership with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, both internal and external.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Degree/Masters level, preferably in supply chain or operations.
- In-depth understanding of the factors involved in operating a high-volume manufacturing process, involving filling and / or packaging within a multi-discipline environment, ideally highly automated processes.
- Significant experience in budgetary management and high degree of commercial understanding of Operations including managing Capital budgets.
- A working knowledge of operational excellence tools and management processes within a manufacturing environment (e.g. Lean manufacturing, TPM, Six-Sigma, Review & Direction Setting.)
This is an opportunity work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. This vacancy is being advertised exclusively by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International.
To apply please send your CV or call Alex on 01617071516 for more details.