Interim Marketing Manager
Morson are partnering with a Global Oil & Gas business who are looking to appoint an Interim Marketing Manager for a period of 9-12 months.
This role will lead all aspects of marketing for the business, including the day-to-day line management, mentoring and development of the Marketing, Communications & CSR. Reporting to the Head of Communications, the role holder will also provide leadership and guidance to the wider organisation so B2B, B2C and strong project management experience is essential.
- Develop effective marketing plans and campaigns to support business and sector objectives, focusing on measurement and ROI.
- Direct and line manage a high-performing, collaborative team to support business growth. Delivery is key to role so we need a hardworking and resilient self-starter with strong line management experience.
- Output and solutions focused with the ability to hit the ground running and add value to get projects over the line.
- Build brand equity through enhanced promotion of the company's CSR, sustainability, community and sponsorship activities.
- Line manage and develop the Marketing, Communications and CSR Team to deliver an efficient, proactive and collaborative function focused on the delivery of high impact, high output projects.
- Work with Head of Communications and sector leads (including Retail, Commercial and other stakeholders) to develop compelling marketing campaigns that support their growth objectives.
- Create marketing value propositions and messaging.
- Educate key stakeholders on marketing best practice.
- Track and review activity to monitor effectiveness and report on return-on-investment
- Responsibility for the relationship with, and management of, third party creative agencies.
- Manage the brand and visual identity and adherence to guidelines.
- Identify opportunities to increase external promotion and awareness of the brand.
- Maximise the opportunities and benefits from existing company sponsorships agreements. Identify potential future sponsorship opportunities
Suitable candidates will be able to start a new role at less than 1 weeks notice and will have the below experience / qualifications:
- Degree level education or equivalent. CIM qualification strongly desired.
- Highly motivated and ambitious marketer with a customer-centric and commercial approach who can add real marketing expertise, value and ROI.
- Comfortable working under pressure while project managing multiple projects with tight timescales.
- Attention to detail is critical. Must possess a strong creative flair with excellent copywriting, proofing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working across multiple marketing channels, particularly digital and social media.
- Demonstrated success of innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns.
This role is being offered on a 9-12 month contract to cover maternity leave and will pay a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 pa. This role will be based near the Chester area but there will be some flexibility to work from home for part of the week.