Up to £300.00 per day
about 1 year ago
Morson are proud to own the interim Recruitment process for MAG (Airports Group)
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Owning Stansted, Manchester, East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports. MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
We are currently looking for a Learning Design expert to support the current team on an interim basis on a specific and targeted project, some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Partnering with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify key knowledge, skills and behaviour requirements for a range of identified operational roles and skill sets
- Adhering to and evolving an identified approach / instructional model for bespoke learning solutions. Use defined scoping tools to identify learning objectives and determine approach
- Managing the creation of role specific content via a range of subject matter experts to agreed standards and timescales
- Designing, developing and delivering a range of learning solutions using the above through digital media and e-learning channels to the point of handover to the business
- Utilising learning theories and innovative methods to design leading learning interventions and solutions that expand to pre and post event development and consider the 70:20:10 principle for learning ratios
- Providing instructional design support for content owners to ensure ongoing management, revision, update and redevelopment of learning content as required
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Proven track record of the design and development of blended learning solutions within a technical or operational environment
- Experience of instructional design in a range of media (in particular e-authoring tools and video and audio material) and an understanding of e-learning standards such as SCORM
- Good understanding how effective learning design and technology enabled learning can increase speed to competence
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management experience and proven ability to deliver across a range or workstreams to agreed timescales and standards
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of learner styles and preferences for information in designing and developing technology enabled learning solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- High level of proficiency in Office 365 environment
Please note this is a targeted learning design role and we are looking for someone with specific experience in this area.
We are also looking for a quick turnaround on this vacancy so will be keen to hear from immediately available candidates, or those with a short notice period.
Your application will come through to Vicky Farrell, On-site Recruitment Partner MAG.