£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
9 months ago
- To work in partnership with the Senior Leadership Teams and the HR function to help create, drive and embed the people strategy and plan for the business.
- To support Management teams on all People issues and provide a proactive HR service.
- To work closely with the Head of HR & other HRBP's to design and shape the People Strategy. This will focus on a high volume change over the next few years, whilst also balancing BAU.
- Act as a Change Agent within the Business area to support the ongoing development of the organisation
- To bring structure, planning and project management capability to the role, shaping and maintaining a large volume of change projects and integrating the impact of these with the needs of the business.
- Work with your business clients to align the People Strategy to their needs, and ensure all aspects of the People Strategy are fully embedded within their business areas.
- To influence and coach Managers to identify high performance and high potential individuals and to initiate suitable career development opportunities. To embed a rigour around talent development and succession planning, linking to the needs of the group.
- Providing expert and accurate HR advice to assist and coach line managers in increasing the performance of their teams and in managing business change effectively.
- Work closely with senior line managers to ensure that business unit commitments are delivered through a proactive resourcing plan, which will be connected to the Talent Strategy.
- Work with HR Service Centre and HR Team to ensure seamless and responsive service delivery to the business and all ER and BAU matters.