Stockport, Greater Manchester
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
4 months ago
This role will partner Op's and work closely with Senior Managers / Directors to driver performance through their teams.
- To work closely with the HRD to design and shape a future-focused People Strategy. This will focus on a high volume change and investment agenda over the next few years.
- Act as a Change Agent within the Business area to support the ongoing development of the organisation.
- Work with your business clients to align the People Strategy to their needs, and ensure all aspects of the People Strategy are fully embedded within their business areas.
- To influence and coach clients to identify high performance and high potential individuals and to initiate suitable career development opportunities.
- Providing expert and accurate HR advice to assist and coach line managers in increasing the performance of their teams and in managing business change effectively.
- To encourage a culture of forward-planning and longer term thinking around the leadership vs business agenda.
- Work closely with senior line managers to ensure that business unit commitments are delivered through a proactive resourcing plan, which will be connected to the Talent Strategy.
- Provide expert guidance to Line Managers in the implementation of any agreed organisation changes.
- Work with HR Service Centre and HR Team to ensure seamless and responsive service delivery to the business and all ER and BAU matters.
- To support the business in achieving its key people targets/ metrics regarding employee engagement, talent planning, attendance and return on people employed