Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £67000 per annum
3 months ago
I am looking to speak with experienced HR Business Partner's who are available for a 12 month FTC.
This is a strategic role responsible for partnering with the organisation to identify and translate key business priorities into strategic people plans to influence, lead and embed the People Strategy, empowering Senior Managers to create a high performing culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Translate business strategy and priorities into local strategic people plans that are fully aligned with the People Strategy.
* Leverage strong business knowledge and understanding to partner and provide strategic, insightful and constructive challenge to business leaders and HR, where appropriate.
* Proactively represent HR within leadership teams, acting as a role model and ambassador for the organisational values and behaviours.
* Empowering business leaders to lead their teams to a culture of high performance.
* Coach and develop senior leaders on business-wide HR initiatives, including talent management, cultural change and engagement.
* Coordinate the deployment of the relevant HR skills and expertise from across the wider HR team to bring the right people solutions together.
* Empower business leaders to deliver business transformation, aligning ways of working to create a high-performance culture.
* Concentrate on strategic HR issues, complex and high-risk cases, considering risks and determining solutions and initiatives for resolution.
* Engage business leaders to advocate and demonstrate compliance with HR policy and best practice.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience