City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Reporting to the Business Services Director, the interim head has a strategic cost centre responsibility for the management of 120+, multi-disciplined technical resources to deliver some 600 projects annually worldwide.
Project values in excess of £100m, with responsibility for delivery, design, surveying and project construction management, as well as asset management.
Responsibility to drive continuous improvement in resource management processes, including capacity planning, resource allocation and performance management.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience of leading a Multi-disciplined construction professional team
* Membership of a professional Construction body
* Excellent Leadership and Management skills
* Significant experience of strategy development, implementation, business planning, budgeting and forecasting
* Prior experience of resource management, development and allocation processes
* Clear and influential communicator
* Experience of delivering change in a similar environment