£300.00 - £400.00 per day
9 days ago
Morson are proud to own the interim Recruitment process for MAG Airports Group.
MAG is a leading UK airport group and owns and operates three UK airports - Manchester, London Stansted and East Midlands and employs over 6000 people. The Group sees over 58 million passengers flying through its airports every year. MAG also has a substantial property business, with over £525 million of investment property assets across its airports, and has a 50% investment in the £1 billion, 5 million sq ft Airport City development at Manchester Airport. Its MAG USA business works with airports to develop and operate terminal and retail solutions, passenger lounges and car parking facilities.
We are currently looking for an interim Finance Business Partner available at short notice for a period of 3-4 months.
This role will report to the Finance Director at Stansted you will deliver effective financial management and control and proactively provide objective advice and opinion that positively impacts the future choices of a divisional business.
You will be one of two Finance Business Partners supporting the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and their direct reports with focus on the asset operations/maintenance, asset strategy and capital programme areas of the business. You will partner with the business Directors within these areas, to help drive, influence and shape financial plans, advising on future direction and investment choices.
You will immerse yourself within their business area, in order to provide forward-looking focus on large scale and/or high-impact commercial and investment decisions and support effective financial planning within their area of responsibility. You'll proactively share external industry perspectives and good practice to help deliver measurable improvements in the approach to business decision making, value for money return and risk management.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- ACA Chartered Accountancy qualification, preferably from a Big 4 Accountancy practice, with PQE experience gained in large blue-chip organisations at Finance Manager level or above. Proven knowledge and understanding of management and financial accounting processes and systems.
- Previous Business Partnering experience.
- Proactive, driven and solutions-focused approach. You will be a self-starter who is able to apply best practice appropriately, use internal and external insights, spot trends, patterns and connections and make recommendations - and you will be empowered to do so.
- Business Planning experience in an FP&A/Forecasting role, with strong analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness.
- Experience preparing business case appraisals including key investment metrics e.g. NPV, IRR, ROI (or demonstrable potential to successfully perform this).
- Effective communicator, with exceptional stakeholder management skills, able to constructively challenge and influence senior stakeholders. Able to provide credible and compelling presentation or challenge, underpinned with effective use of data/evidence/market insight, communicated in a way that is tailored to the stakeholder.
- Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise demanding workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills with experience of financial modeling. Knowledge of SAP will be beneficial.
Please apply via the link, your application will come through to Vicky Farrell, On-Site Recruitment Partner, MAG.