£28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
As a HR Advisor you will :-
- Be first point of contact for all HR advice in the Liverpool and Birmingham office.
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, absence management, employee relations, resourcing, employee management and employee development, ensuring input is provided effectively, professionally and within required timescales.
- Develop an understanding of the People Investment business plan and support the delivery of related objectives within locations.
- Build effective working relationships with people at all levels within areas of responsibility to add value to the delivery of HR services by understanding individual strengths and development areas and the needs of the business.
- Provide credible advice on people issues, complying with policy, best practice and statutory requirements demonstrating and providing a challenging and robust view to deliver true business value.
- Work with recruitment colleagues to support and develop recruitment campaigns, including graduates.
- Support on all ER cases
- Provide input into policy development activities to raise awareness of and ensure compliance with best practice.
- Analyse regular and ad hoc people data reports and data presentations as required, making recommendations for action.
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc projects as required.
- Deputise for HR Business Partners as required across all locations.