City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + + Benefits
13 days ago
My client is looking to recruit an experienced HR Shared Service Lead to join them on an Interim basis for a period of 9 months. As the EMEA HR Shared Service Lead you will be responsible for delivering the next phase of HR Service Delivery Transformation with Cluster HR Operations Leads in EMEA region as well as day to day responsibility for leading and managing the teams.
- Drive the execution of the HR Service Delivery Transformation strategy through the Cluster HR Operations Leads, focusing on delivering a high quality customer experience and process alignment and simplification across all business lines.
- Drive the function to provide a coherent transactional processing service, providing high quality advice, support to managers and employees and query resolution across EMEA throughout employee lifecycle including payroll
- Drive process standardisation and continuous service improvement with Cluster HR Operations Leads
- Day to day responsibility for leading and managing Cluster HR Operations Leads and UK Payroll Leads
- Create a cohesive, enterprise-minded HR Service Delivery function by providing leadership that engages all direct and indirect team members
- Act as an escalation for HR Service Delivery issues for EMEA
- Take a lead role in global and regional project delivery as CoE for HR Service Delivery
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience of leading transformation programmes related to HR operations and payroll with a proven track record of delivering complex change and hub and spoke model/shared services
- Experience of process improvement and standardisation projects that deliver quantifiable efficiencies and service improvements including those initiated by HR CoEs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to make impactful presentations to senior colleagues
- Capable project manager; detail-oriented, organised, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead, coach and advise team members on performance improvement to create high-performing teams
- Aptitude for building effective and collaborative relationships at all levels within a matrix HR function
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in an international, highly matrixed environment with a high number of stakeholders, ability to manage and influence internal & external stakeholders
- Awareness of key HR Service Delivery and HRSS trends in EMEA in a multi-country and multi-cultural environment
- Strong customer service background
- Strong HR systems experience in particular Workday
The role will be based out of central London but for the first few months, limited travel will be required. My client is flexible on candidates locations as long as they can commute to London when needed.
There is a competitive salary on offer for this role or an equivalent day rate can be discussed.