Up to £53.00 per hour
6 months ago
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £53.00 per hour (37 hour week)
The Integration/Interface Designer is required to satisfy the Information Systems requirements for data exchange, security and enterprise integration for business information flows required between SSSL, Partners, Suppliers and other key stakeholders
The design and development work is to be completed by Jun 2020 to enable the testing to take place in support of SSSL capability milestones.
This role and Statement of Work requires the successful delivery of design, development, implementation, test and software configuration of data exchange and the delivery of the associated documentation.
The designer will work with the SSSL IS Enterprise Architect (System Design Authority), to translate the requirements into a robust IS Enterprise Integration solution.
To undertake the design, build, test and implementation of the SSSL project level architecture (including selected products) in accordance with Enterprise Integration Architecture principles.
* Organising and capturing technical requirements author and share architectural blueprints, roadmaps, best practices, standards and guidelines.
* Analyse business requirements and develop solutions that are affordable, can be implemented, tested and are consistent with the Enterprise Integration Architecture principles and the SSSL RMADS requirements.
* Support the project development, testing, implementation of technology solutions, making sure it follows the design and project plans.
* Participate in technical design sessions with other architects, business analysts and SME's reviewing/questioning other designs across the Enterprise Architecture.
* Determination of event and messaging integration requirements with REST/SOAP services between SSSL applications.
* Ensure that designs and development approaches can easily be extended and scaled without the need to re-build from the ground up and without inheriting significant technical debt.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Experience of Architecting, Designing and / or Supporting Enterprise Solutions
* Experience in applying architectural principles into programme delivery to ensure solution alignment with strategy
* Enterprise Integration Platforms and related technologies (Including Web Services, REST, JSON, XML, etc.)
* Experience with Application Security Models / Methods (Inc. Public Key Infrastructure and Identify and Access Management)
* Experience working with hybrid information architectures (Cloud & On Premise)
* High-level understanding of database and reporting technologies (Inc. SQL Server and Power BI)
* Experience working with IDE's and System Management Tools
* Experience of Data Warehouse Technologies
* Enterprise Applications Frameworks - focus on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
* Knowledge and understanding of Hardware and Network Infrastructure concepts and technologies
* Knowledge of Data Management Concepts & Technology (e.g. Data warehousing, DBMS's e.g. MS SQL Server)
Process Management and workflow concepts and technologies (e.g. Oracle Workflow)
* Strong understanding of Software Infrastructure / Middleware Concepts and Technologies
* Strong understanding of Data Management concepts & technology (e.g. Data warehousing, DBMS's etc.)
* Strong understanding of Process Management and workflow concepts and technologies.
* SSSL Interface Design documents aligned to the LM Aero Interface Control Documents (ICD) for the IOC 9 Messages.
* SSSL Interface Design documents aligned to the LM Aero XML Schema Definitions (XSD) for the IOC 9 messages.
* SSSL Interface project plan.
* SSSL Integration Broker Design document (Includes Hardware/Software, Infrastructure requirements, Firewall rules, Security requirements, Error Management, Logging and Control)
* SSSL Integration Broker Deployment Plan and Guide
* SSSL Message ICD (For each message) Detailed Design (Includes Data Mapping and Transformation Rules, Routing Rules, SOAP Message Structures, Validation and Error Management Rules, Reference & Master Data)
* SSSL Unit, System, Integration and Acceptance Test Plan
* SSSL Unit, System, Integration and Acceptance Test Scenarios and Scripts
* SSSL Interface Deployment Plan
* SSSL Interface Support Plan
* SSSL Interface Product software configuration documents.
Interested? - Hit Apply