INTEGRATION ENGINEERSC COMMS
Summary of the work
Integration Engineering as part of a BAE Systems Design and Integration team.
As Integration Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Undertaking Systems Integration activities, as required, to achieve the DSA requirement.
- Establish & maintain 'Test set' for integration baseline, testing & validation activity
- RF Integration.
- Networking (COTS & MOTS integration).
- Develop Integration test plans & schedules.
- Develop V&V test plans & schedules.
- Develop system acceptance plans.
- Execute test schedules.
- Problem diagnosis.
- Defect reporting & capture.
- Technical documentation production, reviewing and issuing.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Radio Frequency (RF) communications.
- Providing sub-system design specifications which were issued to and understood by third-parties.
- Producing system design specifications.
- Designing systems that work together (interoperate) and achieve flexibility and commonality.
- Integrating third-party products / component sub-systems into a Communication and Information System.
- Conducting progressive assurance as part of an acceptance process.
- Implementing middleware / developed software to integrate with external interfaces.
- Developing software requirements and managing software and system baselines to a recognised software standard.
- Implementing applicable government and/or public sector security standards and policies.
- Designing in line with applicable government and/or public sector safety and environmental standards and/or policies.
- The Defence Acquisition environment supporting capability delivery.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK 2 INTEGRATION ENGINEERS WHO HAVE WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO ARE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)