£55 - £60 per hour + Equivalent + Benefits
26 days ago
Integration Engineer - Environmental
Fixed Term Contract: 2 Years
Salary: £55 - £60ph Equivalent + Benefits
Our client is working closely with an overseas aerospace customer in the development of a new Air Vehicle, we are seeking skilled Systems Engineers to join the in-country team. This opportunity would be ideal for those interested in the challenges faced in the early lifecycle stages of a programme and also the opportunity to work in a collaborative international environment.
There is an attractive support and benefits package which has been designed to:
- Ensure that workers are supported when moving overseas
- Maintain individual standard of living
- Enable flexibility and choice
The integration engineer will be employed on a 2+ year fixed term contract as part of the Systems Engineering team to support the planning, definition, implementation, and reporting of integration activities, in particular working with the Requirements and other functional teams to define environments, or combinations of environments to which the Air Vehicle could be exposed throughout its service.
- To develop and maintain an Environmental Handbook.
- To provide technical knowledge, experience, and direction.
- To maintain and harmonise plans and approaches across the Systems Engineering team, in particular ensuring the environmental requirements are reflected in the Requirements database and qualification planning.
- To ensure team completes, reports, and delivers work to agreed time, cost, and quality.
- To lead and proactively contribute to meetings and present work to the customer, management, partners/suppliers, and other stakeholders as required.
- To proactively seek improvements to process and product and propose plans to achieve.
- To ensure team operates under the technical governance of the Chief Engineer and under the guidance of the appropriate company procedures and suggest required tailoring thereof.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must currently hold or be eligible for UK/NATO security clearance.