Up to £50.00 per hour
5 months ago
Our Client has an immediate requirement for an Integration Engineer to join its team of Engineers to support a number of IT programmes at its site Dorest and at customer sites in the South of England.
The successful engineer will be expected to support integration teams responsible for:
- Developing releases across a number of operational systems;
- Support the team in managing and maintaining reference and development rigs at Client Site;
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment;
The applicant would ideally have skills in the following areas or be prepared to rapidly gain experience in the following:
- Knowledge of 2016, 2012 Server, Windows 10, 8 Operating Systems;
- MS patch updates;
- Undertaking changes in controlled environment;
- Active Directory;
- Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop;
- VMware, ESXi, vCenter;
- Protective monitoring using ArcSight, Splunk;
- Backup & archive using ArcServe & VEEAM;
- SAN technologies;
- IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Juniper and McAfee;
- Rational Team Concert (RTC) for configuration management (or similar);
- Scripting and powershell.
- Technical documentation production.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain UK MOD Security Clearance to SC Level.