Up to £42.00 per hour
9 months ago
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £42.00 per hour (37 hour week)
Our Christchurch, Dorset based client have an opportunity for an Integration Engineer to join the team on an initial 12 month contract basis.
The successful engineer will be expected to support integration teams responsible for:
- Developing releases across a number of operational systems
- Support the team in managing and maintaining reference and development rigs at Christchurch
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment
* Detailed knowledge of 2016, 2012 Server, Windows 10, 8 Operating Systems.
* Detailed knowledge of Patch Management and surrounding processes.
* Undertaking changes in controlled secure environments.
* Active Directory & Group Policy Management.
* Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop.
* VMware, ESXi, vCenter, vSAN, NSX.
* HPE VSA 2014 SAN.
* Knowledge of RHEL 6 & 7.
* Experience of HPE Hardware.
* Knowledge of CAT x and Fibre patching.
* Protective monitoring using ArcSight, Splunk.
* Backup & archive using VEEAM.
* IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet.
* Detailed experience of working with and using configuration management e.g. Rational Team Concert (RTC) or similar
* Scripting and PowerShell.
* Experience of working in and with a DevOps environment.
* Ability to produce Technical documentation to a high standard.
As part of this role you will be required to gain full UK SC Clearance
Interested? - Hit Apply