Up to £55.00 per hour
9 days ago
Defence Information requires integration engineers to support a number of IT programmes at Christchurch and at its customer sites in the South.
The successful engineer will be expected to support integration teams responsible for:
- Developing and de-risking across a number of operational systems and services
- Support the team in managing and maintaining reference and development rigs at Christchurch
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment
The applicant would ideally have skills in the following areas or be prepared to rapidly gain experience in the following:
- Knowledge of 2016, 2012 Server, Windows 10, 8 Operating Systems
- Active Directory
- Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop
- VMware, ESXi, vCenter
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Protective monitoring using ArcSight, Splunk
- Backup & archive using ArcServe & VEEAM
- SAN technologies
- IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Juniper and McAfee
- Rational Team Concert (RTC) for configuration management (or similar)
- Scripting and PowerShell.
- Technical documentation production.
Due to the nature of the work, applicants must be a UK National and either hold or be able to achieve SC Clearance.