Up to £44.50 per hour
2 days ago
Our Client requires Integration Engineers to support a number of IT programmes in Christchurch and at its customer sites.
The successful engineer will be expected to support integration teams responsible for:
- Developing releases across a number of operational systems;
- Support the team in managing and maintaining reference and development rigs at Christchurch;
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment;
The applicant would ideally have skills in the following areas or be prepared to rapidly gain experience in the following:
- Knowledge of 2008+ Server, Windows 7+ Operating Systems;
- MS patch updates;
- Knowledge of Linux servers (Operating Systems and applications);
- Linux installation, configuration and administration;
- Undertaking changes in controlled environment;
- Active Directory;
- Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop;
- VMware, ESXi, vCenter;
- Protective monitoring using ArcSight, Splunk;
- Backup & archive using ArcServe & VEEAM;
- SAN technologies;
- IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Juniper and McAfee;
- Rational Team Concert (RTC) for configuration management (or similar);
- Scripting and powershell.
- Technical documentation production.
Applicants must be a UK National with a minimum of SC clearance. DV clearance is desirable.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain UK MOD Security Clearance to SC Level.