Up to £70.00 per hour
7 days ago
The Integration (Middleware) Architect is required to satisfy the Information Systems requirements for data exchange, security and enterprise integration for business information flows required between SSSL, Lockheed Martin (LM), Partners, Suppliers and other key stakeholders
The design and development work is to be completed by Oct 2020 to enable the testing to take place with the customer in support of SSSL capability milestones.
This role and Statement of Work requires the successful delivery of design, development, implementation, test and software configuration of data exchange IS interfaces with LM Aero systems with delivery of the associated documentation.
The designer will work with the SSSL IS Enterprise Architect (System Design Authority), to translate the requirements into a robust IS Enterprise Integration solution.
To undertake the design, build, test and implementation of the SSSL project level architecture (including selected products) in accordance with Enterprise Integration Architecture principles.
* Organising and capturing technical requirements author and share architectural blueprints, roadmaps, best practices, standards and guidelines.
* Analyse business requirements and develop solutions that are affordable, can be implemented, tested and are consistent with the Enterprise Integration Architecture principles and the SSSL security requirements.
* Support the project development, testing, implementation of technology solutions, making sure it follows the design and project plans.
* Participate in technical design sessions with other architects, business analysts and SME's reviewing/questioning other designs across the Enterprise Architecture.
* Determination of event and messaging integration requirements with REST/SOAP services between SSSL applications and Lockheed Martin (LM).
* Ensure that designs and development approaches can easily be extended and scaled without the need to re-build from the ground up and without inheriting significant technical debt.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Expertise with technology standards - BPM, SOA, B2B,EAI
* Experience designing, administering, configuring and creating protocols and formats -SOAP JSON, REST, HTTP, XML, AS2, FTP and EDI
* Able to design complete solutions, including applications, infrastructure and security aspects
* Excellent knowledge of Java and open source technologies and frameworks, using object oriented development and design patterns
* In-depth integration knowledge using an open source ESB, middleware platforms, such as Apache ServiceMix or JBoss (Red Hat) Fuse
* A track record of pragmatic application of SOA to deliver measurable business value
* Experience working in a regulated environment and implementing appropriate Governance, Risk and Compliance processes
* Experience developing and implementing Enterprise Integration Platforms and related technologies
* Experience with Application Security Models / Methods (Inc. Public Key Infrastructure and Identify and Access Management)
* High-level understanding of database and reporting technologies (Inc. SQL Server and Power BI)
* Experience working with IDE's and System Management Tools
* Experience of Data Warehouse Technologies
* Enterprise Applications Frameworks - focus on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
* Knowledge and understanding of Hardware and Network Infrastructure concepts and technologies