Up to £45.00 per hour + negotiable hourly rate
5 months ago
Our client are looking for a contract Integration and Testing Engineer to join their team in Glasgow to provide test equipment commissioning support. This will be on a 6 month duration. Overseas travel on occasion will be required.
- Work with Design team to ensure smooth integration of new products to Manufacturing
- Develop and support cost effective, robust test solutions
- Ensure the smooth transfer of new products into production
- Define and improve processes
- Resolve technical problems
- Monitor and improve product costs
- Generate and implement Continuous Improvement Plans
- Identifying test and build improvements within company products
Skills and Proven Ability required:
- Test equipment commissioning and acceptance.
- Ability in an Electronic Engineering role within a manufacturing environment.
- Supporting test equipment and driving improvement in test process.
- Commissioning and validation of Test Equipment.
- Driving process improvements.
WE SEEK AN ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)