12 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Integration Systems Validation Engineer with knowledge and experience in System Design, integration, management, documentation and flow down.
- An ability to understand the design of the System.
- Experience of systems integration (mechanical/electrical)
- Experience of systems integration (functional test activities)
- Ability to undertake data analysis from trials.
- Able to work to tight timescales with changing priorities in a complex environment
- An ability to establish good working relationship within group and external stakeholders, and to broker agreements to deliver required results.
- An ability to work autonomously and report issues/ask for assistance as required,
- An ability to work within a fast-moving programme that can change both design and priorities quickly.
- Ability to absorb and understand technical documentation
- Willing to travel to support off-site facilities.
- Experience/Knowledge associated with network analysis/fault finding.
- Windows/Linux command line operation experience
- Ability to configure Ethernet switches.
- Familiarity with MS Office, IBM Rational DOORS, Python. Excel/VBA/MAcros and XLog
- Relevant experience of complex weapon system integration, including trials with end user.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A INTEGRATION AND SYSTEMS VALIDATION ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)