Up to £45.78 per hour
28 days ago
Integration & Systems Validation Engineer
MBDA, Filton - 6 months - Inside IR35
Candidates will need to hold or be eligible for SC clearance
* (M) An ability to understand the design of the System.
· (D) Experience of systems integration (mechanical/electrical)
· (M) Experience of systems integration (functional test activities)
* (D) Experience/Knowledge associated with network analysis/fault finding.
* (D) Windows/Linux command line operation experience
* (D) Ability to configure Ethernet switches.
* (M) Ability to undertake data analysis from trials.
* (M) Able to work to tight timescales with changing priorities in a complex environment
* (M) An ability to establish good working relationship within group and external stakeholders, and to broker agreements to deliver required results.
* (M) An ability to work autonomously and report issues/ask for assistance as required,
* (M) An ability to work within a fast moving programme that can change both design and priorities quickly.
* (M) Ability to absorb and understand technical documentation
* (M) Good interpersonal skills
* (M) Good organisation and planning skills
* (M) Motivated, self-starter, who can deliver to challenging timescales
* (D) Familiarity with MS Office, IBM Rational DOORS, Python. Excel/VBA/MAcros and XLog
* (M) Willing to travel to support off-site facilities.
· (D) Relevant experience of complex weapon system integration, including trials with end user.