£45 per hour umbrella / £39.03 PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
Overview of department:
Provide support as necessary to Platform Integration team in preparing and testing integration missile hardware for trials with additional responsibilities for investigation of issues identified during trials.
* Conduct Integration activities on the programme compatibility test rig.
* Conduct Regression tests of Programme software builds for UK and export contracts (I.A.W Proving Instructions) and provision of analysis reports and test evidence to Systems as necessary
* Conduct Proving activities and verification of new programme Data Recording Module and provide reports and test evidence to the equipment teams.
* Supporting Non-conformance and other hardware/software investigations as required.
* Day to day management of the rig, including equipment mustering, calibration, maintenance, etc.
* Compact testing is expected to expand during 2021 to support programme spiral software development which will require further proving of the software with associated hardware
* An ability to understand the design of the System.
* Experience of systems integration (mechanical/electrical)
* Experience of systems integration (functional test activities)
* Experience/Knowledge associated with network analysis/fault finding.
* Windows/Linux command line operation experience
* Ability to configure Ethernet switches.
* Ability to undertake data analysis from trials.
* Able to work to tight timescales with changing priorities in a complex environment
* An ability to establish good working relationship within group and external stakeholders, and to broker agreements to deliver required results.
* An ability to work autonomously and report issues/ask for assistance as required
* An ability to work within a fast moving programme that can change both design and priorities quickly.
* Ability to absorb and understand technical documentation
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good organisation and planning skills
* Motivated, self-starter, who can deliver to challenging timescales
* Familiarity with MS Office, IBM Rational DOORS, Python. Excel/VBA/MAcros and XLog
Our Client is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where workers can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. They value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Our Client want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process. They recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Our Client are a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits people, teams and business; wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Please Note: Our Client requires all workers to achieve the appropriate security clearance relevant to the role.