Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
2 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for an integrated Project Team Lead to join one of our prestigious clients.
Job Description and Skills
The Mode 5 Programme is an exciting dynamic challenge, introducing the Mode 5 IFF Capability across a number of Air, Land and Sea platforms, from platform solution design, through formal design review cycles and Test, Evaluation and Acceptance activities to achieve Release to Service and embodiment from the UK MOD Platform DTs.
We are now looking to recruit a Project Manager/IPT Lead to support the program
Key Responsibility Areas
Reporting to the Embodiment Project Manager (EPM) the IPT Lead will carry out all aspects of Project Management, including but not limited to;
- Managing day to day tasking for the engineering, procurement & planning engineers within the IPT
- Supporting the closure of all outstanding design activities
- Risk/issues management
- Generating monthly project status reports for review and agreement with EPM
- Maintaining the Project register of assumptions, exclusions and dependencies
- In conjunction with the project planner and sub-contract manager, manage and report on the status internal/external dependencies
- Support to the Project Planner in reviewing schedules and tracking subcontractor progress
- Produce/manage up/down Contract Change Requests (CCR's)
- Management and support to the production and issuing of contract document deliverables
- Maintain the project Action trackers
- Support the sub-contract manager in managing the import / export of documentation and hardware
- Day to day support to the EPM
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Appropriate Degree / Qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
- Systems Engineering experience in complex environments
- Project Engineering experience including ability to deliver projects to cost, schedule and technical requirements in a difficult financial environment.
- Demonstrated experience using process skills such as EVM, CPA & Risk/ Opportunity management.
- Experience of being in close contact with customer stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction maintained
- A good understanding of SAP an advantage
- Ability to work within a team and across teams.
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.