Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Morson International are currently working with a high profile client who manage large scale national procurement contracts. We are presently seeking experienced Integrated Logistics personnel on a contract basis with Through Life Support and Service Delivery knowledge. All roles will be based at our client's site operations at Abbeywood, Bristol.
- Ability to develop, improve and adapt the tools, techniques and processes to fit the requirements of the team and the business
- Ability to engage with relevant stakeholders to support the delivery of Through Life Support activities
- ILS point of contact for appropriate projects, ensuring relevant interface across stakeholders
- Ability to contribute to and produce relevant ILS documentation
- Ability to review management information, provide business insight and work alongside colleagues to help deliver the support strategy and policy
- Understanding of contract and Service Delivery Management
- Preparation and maintenance of the Service Delivery Plan
- Confident in dealing directly with Supply Chain representatives
- Understand the impact of any changes to the platform/equipment on the support documentation
- Providing input to the development of support strategies to support approval submissions for projects
- Production of recommended review and assessment of ILS elements for Industry submissions and recommended weighting of each return
- Contributing to the development of support planning
- Assessing the impact of any proposed changes to the support plan
- Ensuring that appropriate controls are in place and that any change or acquisition are compliant with governance
- Ensuring that any changes to the support are communicated effectively to the relevant teams
- Proven supportability based expertise in the iLog TTLS or ILS disciplines
- Strong knowledge of the Defence environment
- Experience working in an industry high-profile Tier 1, Prime or subcontractor organisation or working within MOD
- Comprehensive understanding of DEFSTAN 00-600, JSP 886 and the Defence Logistics Framework (DLF)
- Able to operate autonomously, and as part of a team skilled in developing and building relationships.
- Able to deliver to a defined and agreed Tasking Order.
- Consultancy focus, preferably within an iLog function.
- Able to identify client requirements and scope wider business opportunities.
- Minimum of QCF Level 3, Level 5 preferred, in a relevant subject.
- Evidence of specialist supportability based training.
- Demonstrable experience of track record in successful supportability delivery.
Appropriate Membership of a Professional body.
- Due to the nature of the work candidates must hold a current SC Clearance