4 months ago
Morson International are currently working with a high profile client who manage large scale national procurement contracts. We are presently seeking Integrated Logistics personnel on a contract basis with Through Life Support and Service Delivery experience at all levels. All roles will be based at our client's site operations at Filton, Bristol.
- Proven supportability based expertise in the iLog TTLS or ILS disciplines
- Experience working in an industry high-profile Tier 1, Prime or subcontractor organisation
- Able to operate autonomously, and as part of a team; skilled in developing and building relationships.
- Able to deliver to a defined and agreed Tasking Order.
- Consultancy focus, preferably within an iLog function.
- Able to identify client requirements and scope wider business opportunities.
- Minimum of QCF Level 3, Level 5 preferred, in a relevant subject.
- Evidence of specialist supportability based training.
- Demonstrable experience of track record in successful supportability delivery.
- Appropriate Membership of a Professional body.
For further details contact or 01452 225 120