£40000 - £65000 per annum + car + pension
2 months ago
Instrumentation Engineer - Field Engineer
You need to live in the North West UK
Salary £40 - 45k - £60 - 70k with overtime / allowances + car + pension + bonus + 25 days holiday + life assurance
- Maintenance, repair & fault finding on instrumentation
- Apprentice trained & ONC & HNC
- Good understanding of wiring diagrams, schematics and P&ID's
- Gas analysers a bonus
- Relay logic, RS LOGIX, Control valves
- Speed and vibration monitoring (probes)
- Good attitude, initiative.
- Maintenance, repair & fault finding on instrumentation on heavy engineering process plants, DCS systems, chemical plants, gas plants, cryogenic plants and similar
- Mix of routine scheduled servicing & breakdowns.
- Monday - Friday likely to be 3 or 4 out of 5 days away from home - UK wide & Europe.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - maintenance , ppm installations, commissioning, plant upgrades, installation, refurbishment, overhauls, retrofits, milling; paper, recycling, commissioning; packaging, FMCG; bottling, food or liquid filling, labelling, printing ; Electrical Project Engineer; electrical project manager; electrical engineer; brewery, pumps; pneumatics; Plant Engineering; pneumatics; hydraulics; pulp, plastic; conversion; bottling, brewery; steel mill, flour mill; biomass; CHP; service engineer; maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; variable speed drives; compressors; compactors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Electrical