£40000 - £41000 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International is proud to partnering a multimillion pound turnover business who are leading the way within their market.
Due to their continuous growth and overall success, they are now seeking an experienced Instrument Technician to be engaged on a permanent basis.
The role has been driven by my client's recent project which is now at commissioning stage. You will play a pivotal part of the maintenance team who ultimately provides support within the internal plant operation in terms of maintenance, repair, installation, commissioning, calibration and inspection. Their average maintenance spend is up to £3m per year with further 250k being invested in project improvement.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Complete scheduled maintenance activities and inspections to procedure and plan. Respond to plant outages and breakdown activities flexibly and in line with company requirements
- Liaise with maintenance contractors and suppliers to ensure the cost effective provision of services and parts
- Contribute to the development of planned maintenance strategies and methodologies to maximise plant availability
- Execute condition monitoring / trending on equipment to maintain plant reliability
- Maintain SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)Systems /PLC information to aid problem solving for plant availability
- Improve plant availability(predictive, preventative & proactive maintenance)
Due to the nature of the position, applicants are expected to hold a recognised qualification within an Electrical discipline.